Rabu, 13 Juli 2011


can I just say hi to you?
can I just pretend i know you for so long?
can I just hope that you could be mine?
can I be with you for all the time?

*sigh

we said,
"it's the best to obey.."
we said,
"sometimes to make other people happy, we need to sacrifice our own feeling.."
and we said that
we can still go on this way n path..
can we? is this the way we want?

*sigh

I'm not feeling okay.. not at all..
not even feeling like eating.. I lost appetite..

*sigh

ah, Mungkin g y ? dia nyadar klo gw suka sm dia..
Dia pasti nyadar.. i hope.. n i wish.. but mungkin g y?

masih banyak yang belum bisa gw terima.. kenapa begini kenapa begitunya itu yang ga bisa berenti muter2 di otak..
gw mau lo.. gw mau kita bs sama" meskipun gw br kenal lo..

*sigh

nope! I think i wanna blame myself for being like this.. coz, really, i'm to shy to say hi to u..
i think i'm rite', i think i'm wrong.. n i think i choose this..
God? well, i know that He's always right.. He's never wrong.. so i can't blame Him either..

-sigh-

condition, maybe..

time, maybe..

she has a bf, maybe..

me, maybe..

maybe the one from them that's responsible for all this mess..

yes. blame this on them!

-sigh-

I want you.

-sigh-

I want us.


-sigh-

...