Minggu, 24 Juli 2011

My little fake world




Ini cerita gw..
But it's not always about me..
it's all about u..
and maybe always about u..
Sorry to offense but u got no right here..
In here I'm the God..
Stop asking whether it's me or anybody else..
I said it's u, you, n u..
Here's my story, my story about you.
All of you take part here, in my perfect-fake-little world.
Everyone could be the main actor.
Still I'm the creator, I'm controlling you.
I got short of obsession in controlling people.
Making people my toys.
And people will be my toys in my story.
My perfect story, with you in it.
When you in it, means you're lacking somehow.
Not perfect, since the perfection is only belong to my world.
You won't see this in you.
It's my story.
Sounds like frustration, to bad it's not.
It's the perfection cannot happen in the real life.
This ain't story about happiness.
Happiness is cliche, pain, boredom and confusion are more real.
Laugh while you act, laugh out loud.
Say I'm insane, cause I am.
You won't see you in me.
You can only see yourself in this story.

but in the end..i think i wanna marry u..